High Liss Blond: For use on natural or processed blond hair (this will help neutralize warm tones)
Is a multi-functional smoothing treatment that reduces volume and frizz, restoring and moisturizing damaged hair for immediate recovery in just one application.
High Liss TRUSS provides the hair with an intense treatment, delivering spectacular results from the first application and even better results with future applications leaving the hair recovered with the cuticles sealed.
Is Formaldehyde free;
Is Compatible with all other chemical treatments;
Releases no fumes in the air;
No irritation in the eyes or throat;
No waiting time for first wash;
Lasts 8 to 10 weeks (use 2 weeks before or after coloring services);
This version was specially developed for blond, bleached and colored hair, formulated with a blend of violet pigments which neutralizes warm tones leaving hair more vibrant and platinum.
HOW: High Liss TRUSS contains a worldwide exclusive raw ingredient, combination of "nano-acid proteins", also called "High Liss", which reduces volume. Due to its Nano technologic size, it easily penetrates into the hair cortex. The sulfur atoms present in the hair structure will form the disulfide bonds, and when in contact with "High Liss", it promotes a larger spacing between the sulfur bonds, releasing water for extra moisture and TEMPORARY HAIR ALIGNMENT. This is due to the stretching of the disulfide bonds, as well as the neutralization of negative charges on the surface of the hair fiber.
1. Shampoo hair twice with TRUSS Clarifying Shampoo (p.h. 7.5-8.0). This will open the cuticle and prepare the hair to receive the treatment (you may also choose to use TRUSS Bidimensional Shampoo if hair is fragile or damaged).
2. Blow Dry 100%.
3. Application: apply product generously 1/2" from the scalp with a brush, starting from the nape of the neck for a more natural look. Apply evenly from roots to ends and massage gently. Cover hair with a plastic cap to keep the moisture in.
Processing time: while using a hooded dryer, process hair according to hair texture and density:
• Thin and Damaged: 30 min.
• Medium: 45 min.
• Thick and Resistant: 60 min.
4. Rinse thoroughly.
5. For heat and color protection, apply TRUSS Amino and blow dry straight. As product has been completely rinsed, you will notice how easy it will be to blow dry your client's hair.
6. Spray TRUSS Amino evenly and flat iron taking thin sections, sliding slowly and repeating movement until hair is frizz-free (Tip: If hair is damaged or sensitive, you can spray more TRUSS Amino for extra heat protection).
FLAT IRON TEMPERATURE:
Keratin Infused Flat Iron TRUSS
Thin Damaged hair 20
Thick Resistant hair 30
Thin Damaged hair 350°F
Thick Resistant hair 420°F