Treatment that recovers and neutralizes unwanted tones by overlaying noble pigments, free of metals and oxidants that will adhere to the most porous areas of the hair, intensifying the color in colored hair, adding new life and shine to the highlights. Gray and fine hair will achieve a full color coverage if applied on dry hair.
- Soft Hair: conditioning agent that restores strength, softness, shine, and reduces frizz.
- Nano Repair: micro-particles that are deposited on hair with high amounts of Amino Acid charges (positive), creating a protective layer promoting frizz reduction, color protection, shine, soft touch and intense conditioning.
- Nano Restore: Amino Acid complex with low molecular weight Nano-keratin, regenerates the internal structure of the hair fiber.
- Amisil: conditioning agent formed by Amino Acids and Silicones. Promotes heat protection, provides a better slide of the flat iron, offers volume and frizz reduction, intense shine and softness without oilness.
- Polisil: act in the cuticles replenishing moisture and elasticity to dehydrated hair.
- Repair Fiber: penetrates into the hair cortex for intense recovery. Provides body while restoring damage due to chemical and mechanical processes, leaving hair strong and soft. Anti-aging action.
- Complex Repair: repairs and minimizes damage caused by bleaching. Rebuilds and protects hair fiber, prevents breakage and makes hair more resistant to damage.
- Arginine: is one of the Amino Acids forming the hair fiber protein - Keratin - that recovers damaged hair, providing strength to the hair strands, both internally and externally, ensuring healthy appearance from the inside out.
- Panthenol: tones the scalp, moisturizes and restores hair. Penetrates into the cuticle and cortex, forming an elastic layer on the inside and outside of the hair, moisturizes while adding body and shine.
- Bio-Cysteine: lower molecular Amino Acid structure that easily penetrates the cortex due to its bio affinity with the hair, providing cuticle with reparative properties, and forming a protective layer against external aggressions.
- Creatine: powerful Amino Acid derivative, micro particle that penetrates deep into the cortex due to its small size, restoring and increasing the strength of a hair compromised by chemical and physical aggressions.
- Keratin: Protein quickly absorbed by hair, increasing strength and providing body to the hair. Composed of 20 Amino Acids.
- Vitamina E: antioxidant, free radicals protection and anti-aging properties. Protects from sunlight damage because it is a natural humectant. Assists in hair growth and hair loss prevention.
- Vitamina F: slows the hair pigmentation loss. Revitalizes dry and damaged hair.
- Bio Lipids: association of Lipids and special fractions of vegetable oils enriched with Omega 3, 6 and 9 and Vitamins A, B1, B2, C, D and E, as well as Amino Acids.
- Wheat Germ Oil: stimulates and regenerates hair due to its high concentration of Proteins, Amino Acids, Glucides, Lipids, Phospholipids, Vitamins (E and B complex) and Mineral Salts.
- Cottonseed Oil: it has a natural Sun Protection Factor, gives hydration and lubricity to the strands. Rich in Vitamin E, Palmitic Acid, Oleic Acid and Linoleic Acid.
- Sweet Almond Oil: emollient, recovers damaged wires and dry tips. Reduces nourishing volume and provides shine. Helps to fight against dandruff and allergies on the scalp.
- Sunflower Oil: avoids dryness and split-ends. Hydrates and provides shine.
- Soy Lecithin: derived from Soybean, provides softness.
APPLY WHILE IN THE SHOWER. Remove excess water and spray evenly from roots to ends on damp hair, after the Shampoo and before applying your favorite TRUSS Hair Mask or Conditioner. Let sit for 3 to 10 min. NOTE: For more intense results, apply BEFORE the Shampoo, on dry hair, section by section. Work through the hair and let it sit for up to 10 min. and rinse. Must wear gloves.
HOME CARE: This product is recommended for color maintenance. Easy in-shower use.
ATTENTION PROFESSIONAL USE: After highlights, hair might absorb excessive pigmentation. It is recommended to start from the nape of the neck, working through section by section, leaving the top of the head for last, where hair is more porous and will absorb pigments faster. Let it sit until you reach the desired tone, then rinse.